Sunday, February 14, 2010

Buddha said NO

YOU HAVE TO http://www.incredimail.com/index.asp?lang=9&versionU02902&setup_id=7&aff_id1&tID1675&addon=IncrediMail&id202&guidB349077-90AB-4C1D-9473-16BB8827A987THIS!!!


Buddha Said

NO!!


I hope that you can get the effects on your computers!
The words are great, but the movements of the faces add a lot....

I asked Buddha to take away my habit.

cid:X.MA1.1231466606@aol.com

Buddha said, No.

cid:X.MA2.1231466606@aol.com

It is not for me to take away,
but for you to give it up.

cid:X.MA3.1231466606@aol.com
I asked Buddha to make my handicapped child whole.

Buddha said, No.
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary.

I asked Buddha to grant me patience.

cid:X.MA4..1231466606@aol.com
Buddha said, No. Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;
it isn't granted, it is learned.

I asked buddha to give me happiness.

cid:X.MA5.1231466606@aol..com
Buddha said, No.

I give you blessings;
Happiness is up to you.

I asked buddha to spare me pain.

cid:X.MA6.1231466606@aol.com
Buddha said, No.
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares and brings you closer to me.


cid:X.MA7.1231466606@aol.com

I asked Buddha to make my spirit grow.

Buddha said, No.
You must grow on your own, but I will prune you to make you fruitful.

I asked Buddha for all things
that I might enjoy life.


Buddha said, No.
I will give you life, so that you may enjoy all things.

cid:X.MA8.1231466606@aol..com

I asked Buddha to help me LOVE others, as much as He loves me.

Buddha said... Ahhhh,
finally you have the idea.

cid:X.MA9.1231466606@aol.com

If you love others as you would also have love yourself, send this to those you know.


cid:X.MA10.1231466606@aol.com

THIS DAY IS YOURS
DON'T THROW IT AWAY

cid:X.MA11.1231466606@aol..com

May Buddha Bless You,


'To the world you might be one person,
But to one person you just might be the world'

'May Buddha Bless you and keep you,
May Buddha Make his face shine upon you,
And give you Peace......Forever'

'Good friends are like stars....
You don't always see them, But you know they are always there.

3 comments:

  1. Good friends are like Boh Liow and his Gang. You don't always see them, But you know they are always there to sabotage you. Cheers everybody. KONG XI FA CAI.

    Rotten Fishhead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still amaze at Boh Liao and his gang. He had disgraced MCA even in the MCA open house with the banners. He is really and truly a bloody bastard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'May Buddha Bless you and keep you,
    May Buddha Make his face shine upon you,
    And give you Peace......Forever'


    I humbly feel that these lines may give rise to confusion....

    Is it true that Lord Buddha has this 'power'?

    In 1966, the Chief monks of both the Theravada sect and the Mahayana sect who met in Sri Lanka agreed that:


    *Lord Buddha is our only Master.
    *We take refuge in the Buddha, the Dhamma and the Sangha.
    *This world is not created and ruled by a God.
    *The Thirty-seven qualities helpful in Enlightenment are different aspects of the path taught by the Buddha.
    *The different Buddhist beliefs, practices, rites and ceremonies, customs and habits followed in different countries should not be confused with the essential teachings of Buddha....

    Further, I understand that "...Lord Buddha was not very comfortable with accepting images of himself. This is because He never wanted to be respected as a person, but be known for His principles and His teachings. Still, the followers cretaed symbols of Buddhism to signify Lord Buddha...."

    We Buddhists therefore only need to practice Lord Buddha's principles and teachings.

    Namo Amitabha Buddhaya.

    -Boddhi Lai-

    ReplyDelete

All slanderous comments will be deleted .Comments that include personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as spamming and trolling; will be removed. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.