Sunday, May 2, 2010

'Worry not, God will provide'

SUNDAY HUMOUR A young woman brought her fiancé home to meet her parents. After dinner, her mother told her father to find out about the young man.

The father invited the fiancé to his study for a talk.

"So what do you do for a living?" the father asked the young man.

"I am a biblical scholar," he replied.

"A Biblical scholar. Hmm........" , the father said. "Admirable, but what will you do to provide a nice house for my daughter to live in?"

"I will study," the young man replied, "and God will provide for us."

"And how will you buy her a beautiful engagement ring, such as she deserves?" asked the father.

"I will concentrate on my studies," the young man replied, "God will provide for us."

"And children?" asked the father. "How will you support children?"

"Don't worry Sir, God will provide," replied the fiancé.

The conversation proceeded like this and each time the father questioned, the young idealist insisted that God would provide.

Later, the mother asked, "How did it go Honey?"

The father answered, "He has no job, no plans and he thinks I'm God!!"

Here's another one ! Happy reading .

A young man goes into a pharmacy and says to the pharmacist. "Hello, could you give me condom ......I'm going to my girlfriend's for dinner and I think I may be in with a chance!"
The pharmacist gives him the condom and as the young man is going out, he returns and says, "Give me another condom because my girlfriend's sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me and I think I might strike it lucky there too." The pharmacist gives him a second condom and as the boy is leaving he turns back and says. "Go on, give me one more condom because my girlfriend's mum is still pretty cute and when she sees me she always makes eyes and, since She invited me for dinner I think she is expecting me to make a move!
During dinner, the young man is sitting with his girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right and the mum facing him. When the dad gets there, the boy lowers his head and starts praying, "Dear Lord, bless this dinner and thank you for all you give us". A minute later the boy is still praying; "Thank you Lord for your kindness."
Ten minutes go by and the boy is still praying, keeping his head down. The others look at each other surprised and his girlfriend is even more surprised than the others. She gets close to the boy and says in his ear, "I didn't know you were so religious." The boy replies, "I didn't know your dad is a pharmacist!"

9 comments:

  1. Paya Besar umno division chief, Ahmad Tajuddin Suleiman, told mca to leave bn. Why no comments?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You J4otk really have no balls nor substance. I know who you are. You are a fucking arsehole who likes to prick his nose for snort and ears for ear wax. You are zero in content so you would use other people's articles and add your 2 cents worth of crap to it. Your beloved OTK is deasd and so is your beloved MCA. You further try not to slam your buddy the idiot Goh Wei Liang when he continues to carry Umno's and Mahathir's "LamPa". G o to sleeplah.

    I know you are not goingto publish this but having you read this is satisfaction me. If you got balls, I dare you. Call me and I will see who is the coward hiding behind the pseudonym Justice4OTK. I bet you got no balls to meet me face to face.

    KS LIM.
    012-2812828

    ReplyDelete
  3. anon 3:25. Why no comments from J4 and the effing MCA leaders? Simply, they have no answer. They all have the Chew Mei Fun sickness. When cannot answer, the tongue get frozen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now Hishamuddin tells mca to prove its relevance to the Chinese community. Any comment?

    ReplyDelete
  5. becos MCA is stilling praying

    ReplyDelete
  6. The BN victory in HS only 1725 votes, and if the BN chinese votes totally cast for Zaid, Zaid will be the winner and the present scenario for MCA is different , Armnor n Perkosa will get very strong reason to accuse MCA or even kick MCA out from the BN family. The Armnor N Perkosa leaders show NO GRATITUDE to those Chinese because their votes are exchanged for school donations etc. BN will loss in the Sibu battle judging from Armnor N Perkosa leaders do not like Chinese votes and will loss also their FIXED DEPOSIT seats in East M'sia too.MCA will be like ZHI LIP for Armnor , no respect even from Perkosa. The outcome can seen now for embracing a TAINTED PRESIDENT.Will any leaders in this party still do not know how to show to Chinese for what they always said LOVE THE PARTY ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice joke! Keep it up!

    MCA should have left BN long time ago, if not for their own benefits.
    Come this GE13, they will be a burned toast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. KS LIM ( fake )

    I see J4OTK everyday and yet you claim he doesn't see me ...hahahah

    Don't you ever post comments under my name in future and don't you ever publish my phone number for all to see in this blog . I am writing to the MCMC to trace your ip address and I shall be reporting you for using my name and posting my phone number for all to see .

    Lim Kit Siang .

    ReplyDelete
  9. The argument of mca being a chinese dominant party are zeroed and cannot hold water
    Just 2 days ago in serdang, one guy has this to say " how can mca claim that it is representing the chinese race, if it really is then i am not the one counted".
    Another one reply that if ever csl is to talk to him he shall look at the opposite w/o listening to him but if it is OTK he shall listen intently with eye contact.
    With this kind of commentaries coming from somebody we dont even know, i gather that the cds together with their leaders have really done a total disservice to us chinese as a whole.
    I have nothing to say to them but commented that i fully understood their meaning.

    ReplyDelete

All slanderous comments will be deleted .Comments that include personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as spamming and trolling; will be removed. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.