Sunday, September 20, 2009

Some Songs To Entertain You

Since we are in holiday mood here are some songs .


Chua: I’m the one in sex video

Health Minister of Malaysia Dr Chua Soi Lek had openly admitted on the firdst day of 2008 that he was the person featured in a video showing a man having sex with a woman purportedly in a hotel room.

“I am the man in the tape. The girl is a personal friend,” Chua told a press conference at the Labis MCA headquarters at 4pm. He was accompanied by a group of 50 party supporters and local leaders.




According to Dr Chua, the video was recorded two years ago.

The video, which comes in two DVDs, were first distributed free in Muar and eventually in Batu Pahat and Seremban.

The first DVD lasting 56 minutes has footages from four different camera angles of the hotel suite, while the second DVD lasting 44 minutes is said to show the couple engaged in sex acts on the bed.

And here are some songs to entertain you .
Hope they bring back some memories
.

Chua: I’m the one Petula Clark says - You're The One




Every time we meet,
Everything is sweet
Oh, you're so tender
I must surrender
My love is your love
Now and forever

CHORUS:
You're the one that I long to kiss
Baby, you're the one that I really miss
You're the one that I'm dreaming of
Baby, you're the one that I love

Keep me in your heart
Never let us part
Ooh, never leave me
Please don't deceive me
I want you only
You must believe me

CHORUS

I adore you and no one before you
Could make me feel this way
Since I met you, I just can't forget you
I love you more each day

Whoa whoa, yeah yeah

There may be some tears
Through the comin' years
Ooh, all the while
I know you'll be smilin'
Your love will guide me
Through ev'ry mile
'Cause

CHORUS
(repeat and fade out)

How about this song ?

Dirty Old Man by The Three Degrees




Hope you enjoy the music , I have chosen . Nice lyrics too ! Happy listening .

1 comment:

  1. Here's

    A song for Dato' Dr Chua Soi Lek

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5SyOVTriSo

    ReplyDelete

All slanderous comments will be deleted .Comments that include personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as spamming and trolling; will be removed. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.