Thursday, February 11, 2010

Oh the WEE BULLSHITTER again can believe him , can eat shit as well !

Just the facts please

MCA Youth chief and deputy education minister Datuk Dr Wee Ka Siong tells Terence Fernandez and Llew-Ann PhanG his game plan to ward off personal, political attacks: state the truth and lay bare the facts.

Can you explain your involvement in Hijau Sekitar Sdn Bhd?
I said from day one (that) I had to comply with regulations – code of ethics for members of the administration. First, I resigned after 12 days of my appointment. Meaning, I have no executive power. Second, I cannot practise – my name should not be there. I did that. Even for any company signatories, even cheque signatories I have quit, okay? The third – to let go (of) my controlling stake. I did that, I sold to another partner. Now, they may say that I have over 40% but I am not a major shareholder. So, whatever the company does has nothing to do with me. My name should not be there , ah ha but its there ! What have you got to say to the SSM listing your name as having 49,999 shares in Hijau Sekitar ?

I must show you these … (shows documents). This is what I said about (Tan Sri) Robert Phang’s SMS, why afraid to sue? Clear doubts (shows newspaper clippings) … All these people suddenly become page four (news). Suddenly they become so important with photo and all. This is my partner, he wrote a very good article … (shows a letter to the editor). He’s one of the founders and chairman of the company.We don't want to see the documents but we want you to see the SSM document with your name in there ! We also don't want to know what your partner wrote , we don't know him but we know you . Chairman , Tableman , CEO or OEC director , producter , nothing to do with us , we only know Cry Baby Wee

The public and your political enemies don’t disregard the fact that your work has nothing to do with PKFZ but it is the link to Kuala Dimensi Sdn Bhd (KDSB).
No link! Wijaya Baru is not the parent company of this one … Wijaya Baru Holdings is. They tried to link – they’re very smart. They put Wijaya Baru as the parent company and kept silent on the word "holdings". We know they’re going to play these tricks. No link ? but Lim Kit Siang and many others think so ! Oh you are also very smart , what with holdings and the other without ! You must have thought about it !

At the end of the day, if you look at it, all roads lead to Rome. (Datuk Seri) Tiong (King Sing) is at the apex.
Is it wrong for me to know him? I like this phrase (in Wee’s partner’s letter) "we pride ourselves to always act professionally and hold to the motto an honest day’s work for an honest day’s pay". It does not mean that if any of our clients is in a legal dispute, we, the consultant, ought to be viewed in the same manner. I think this is the real case. Just like PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) in the 90s, they were the external auditor. Subsequently, they were invited for another project engaged by the Port Klang Authority (PKA) to investigate. We cannot use the same analogy and criticise PwC. Oh so finally you admit Tiong is your good friend , oh I see , its not wrong for you to know him since birds of a feather flock together .

It’s like a thorn in your side through no fault of yours?
I can only make this conclusion. I should explain why I took this course of action (injunction against Phang). It was because the night before (Phang’s press conference), I received a fax that he called me a bully, coward and a liar. I think it is too much. I called my lawyer and prepared all the documents. They went to court and within 15 minutes they were granted the court order to stop it. The purpose of stopping the press conference was because it was defamatory in nature. The title itself. Second, we have to force him to produce evidence. He tried to link (as if) I’ve got something to hide that’s why I have to stop (him). Only those who are guilty will resort to these actions ! No you are not a bully coward or a liar , you are just a plain arsehole with a mentally retarded brain which is not functioning . Wonder whether you are a liar or Robert Phang is ? Looks like I trust Phang rather than one who stabs his boss from behind .

(If you have evidence) you talk to (the) court. You prove it to the judge. I’d rather it be transparent this way than (to) discuss openly and it’s not a fact.

Secondly, after I obtained the court injunction, he sent out those documents and called opposition MPs ... some of them called me. I’m thankful to the opposition MPs who read the materials sent to them. A majority think it has nothing to do with me. It’s not PKFZ and they are more convinced when they read the report. They can’t even find the word PKFZ in the report. They are independent, they know how to study the case and they don’t jump the gun or do not want to be used by any party. But with regard to the report lodged by Seremban MP John Fernandez, he’s entitled to his right. Perhaps I didn’t have a chance to explain to him or maybe he listened to only one side but I won’t blame him.Wah Opposition MPs also can call you , so you must have the one supplying all the false information to them about your boss OTK ? Opposition MPs so stupid one ah ? Cannot even find the word PKFZ in the report when all of us , no need see report can also know its connected to PKFZ ? MP John Fernandez has to listen to only one side ? Who are you kidding Mr Asst.Brutus ? He cannot see for himself meh ? kanasei ! got to listen to only one side meh ? siow ! kong siow wah , chi sin fei chai ! MP John Fernandez report is very precise , that until today you have not refuted that you still owned 49,999 shares in Hijau Sekitar Sdn Bhd as according to the SSM print out in 2010 .

I can understand why they (opponents) want to do this. Should the (MCA) elections be held in one or two months, they want to make sure that I’ll be out of the picture. I cannot tolerate this. I must take stern action and I want the court to give me a fair hearing. What cock are you talking ? one minute say want fresh elections , next minute say you are scared they want to make sure you'll be out of the picture ! Go and polish your Moohiding's balls .

So your reputation and political future are at stake.
They want to kill me. They want to tarnish my image. But I’m not afraid. I’ve not committed any wrong. I can even show you my declaration. I’m transparent. I’ve reported all that I’ve done. This were legitimate earnings when I was not holding any office. This is one of the hundred(s) of projects that I’ve had since 1992. After I was appointed as deputy minister, within 12 days I resigned as director and within a month I forgoed my majority interest. That is in accordance to the regulations. I complied fully with the regulations set by the Prime Minister’s Department. I know that the political motive is clear. This only happened after 10-10; the first MCA EGM.Ai yah ! You got reputation meh ? Your reputation stinks and sucks ! Want to tarnish your image meh ? Where got image ? the only image you have is that of too pak kuei ! You are transparent ? My foot ! If you have transparency you should have let Robert Phang carry on with his press conference without interference ! Ya maybe the real sense of transparent is correct , all of us cannot see you , tai um to , you are invisible , nowhere to be seen ! Cannot tahan this shit guy talking about reputation , image and transparent , when he has none at all especially from a guy who sells off his boss and back stab his President , while looking and collaborating with his UMNO boss to rid his President .

I’ve got nothing to do with PKFZ. Again and again I’ve stressed this. Don’t mix up the two. One is about land development; one talks about port design. These are different things. We are talking of kang tao , lah !

The perception is that you’re being used by Tiong to attack (Datuk Seri Ong) Tee Keat politically.
I don’t discuss my political things with Tiong. We are from different parties. The only thing is we are from Barisan Nasional. I’m not interested in his party and I want mutual respect. That’s my principle. So if they want to link me with Tiong – that’s only for one reason. To divert attention.You have never discuss political things with Tiong ? , who you want to bluff ? See caught you with your pants down , no one ask you whether you dicuss MCA matters with Tiong , but the question is have you discuss political things with Tiong ? You use his plane , he is the BBC chairman and you want to how seow you never discuss political things with him ? about BN ?, about PKR ? about DAP ? about the political situation in the country ? about OTK ? about Pak Lah before he resigned ? wah lan wei , you are really a bullshitt cock !

Is it right to say that PKFZ and the personality clashes between Tiong and Ong had encroached into MCA and had played a part in what’s happening today?
PKFZ is a government matter. As a member of the administration, I champion transparency, anti-corruption. The campaign should be continued to fight corruption. Even on July 16, if I’m not mistaken, I called one political bureau of MCA Youth. At that time it was the PKFZ thing. And we openly supported Tee Keat without fear and favour to expose PKFZ should there be any wrongdoing.You champion what ? transparency , anti corruption ? Damned thick skin like the rhinocerous hide !

On Aug 15, we invited the president to explain to MCA Youth leaders the tussle between him and Tiong – that he was alleged to have taken RM10 million. And again, we passed a resolution to support Tee Keat through a proper legal channel, to lodge a report against Tiong or take legal action against Tiong. These two episodes – if any MCA leader says we’re not vocal enough, I think these two prove it.

You can check on July 16 and Aug 15. Made known to everybody. Published in the newspapers. But they expected me to say that: "Oh! Ong Tee Keat is innocent!" Not to that extent … Sorry. I didn’t say that because that would be sub judice. So if people expected me to say that, I (wouldn’t). All these things happened after I disagreed with Tee Keat.

You’re an easy target because your previous business matters have come to light.
I will give you an example. Datuk Seri Nizar (Jamaluddin) used to receive contracts from Barisan Nasional from 2004 to 2008 doing air-cond servicing for the whole building (in Putrajaya). Can you link or say anything that this is a crony (contract)? Cannot! Because Nizar is a qualified engineer. And if Nizar or whoever or any lawyer did a sale and purchase agreement for anybody who eventually became a conman, it doesn’t mean you’re a conman? We’re not "con-sultants"! I cannot prejudge what’s going to happen in five years. In this case, at that material time we did not know this fiasco (would happen)? Engineering, I can calculate but things that happen beyond my control … be fair. It’s not that I don’t want to debate. More like a conmansultant . Consultant to conman . how to con MCA members !

From day one I never denied. I can ask my secretary to show the one-hour press conference in my video on DVD.You got DVD also ? any one like the CSL DVD type ? there was a report about you and one China dragon student , any DVD on that ?

I said any question they wanted to ask, please ask. I have nothing to hide. I showed this report. At that time I could not tell the title of the report and the content because I said I needed to get the consent of the others. Now it seems that it’s already been circulated, I’m thankful to my opponent. Otherwise, I have to get permission to tell everybody. So what is going to secure your position in MCA? By fighting with Tiong and supporting Tee Keat publicly? They want me to, but Tiong – I’ve no reason to support him because we’re not in the same party. Secondly, he’s a Barisan Nasional
colleague.That was after you stab your President from behind , does it make any difference ?

Maybe they want you to say "stop attacking my president".
I think many people analyse it this way. Put it this way, there is some truth in this but they’ve not made it public.They already saw him stabbing his president from the back already lah ! stop attacking or stob stabbing ?

Do you think Tee Keat is unhappy that people like yourself, all those who are now considered outcasts, as far as he is concerned, were not quick enough to defend him when Tiong made those allegations?
Cannot. Within four walls, I know what happened so I cannot tell. But I’m glad that some of the Opposition MPs are not the conventional politicians. They read, analyse and they know what happened. More so when they are in Public Accounts Committee, they have read the PwC report. Which one mentioned my name or my former company’s name? None!

So until today, in my affidavit to the court, I’ve not been investigated by any authority. Unless somebody tomorrow wants to lodge a report so that I can be called, that’s a different story. But at that material time, when I did my affidavit, no such thing. Hello MACC howcome a report has been made against him and yet he claims he has not been investigated ? true or not ? MACC

They cannot get to you legally, so they use these insinuations to attack you politically?
Yeah, true … I can even show you. This is interesting. I sold my shares on April 14. I resigned (as director) on March 31, 2008. I was appointed (as deputy minister) on March 19. I attached all these so that I have nothing to hide. I just want to show you even some of the shares I bought 15 years ago, I also declared. In 1992, I brought shares from Shangri-La for 1,000. I had forgotten already. Now it’s only how much? I put all this in.Kanasei , bull again SSM says you still have 49,999 shares in Hijau Sekitar Sdn Bhd as of January 2010 . Still have not yet answered how come his name is listed in the SSM print out ! This guy is worst than a eel , you ask him a question , he answers telling you cock and bull story .

When this thing first broke, you would have foreseen that they were going to try link you and Tiong. You would have thought "before this thing comes out; I better make a pre-emptive strike and declare everything, say yes, we did do consultancy for Tiong’s company but nothing to do with PKFZ"
But at that time, Kuala Dimensi was not my paymaster. It was Wijaya Baru Holdings – there’s no connection unless it’s Wijaya Baru Global Bhd. Same also lah don't bluff , money come from same source , like your father give money to your mother who give the money to your sister to give the money to you and you saythe money not from your father but given by your sister ! what the fuck ?

As everything is above board. Wouldn’t it have been better to say all these first, to kill your opponents?
No, we didn’t know how they were going to attack us. I couldn’t imagine when you talk about port, shoreline development, how to link to PKFZ … It doesn’t make any sense. Even in the earlier allegation saying that I was at the site and bullied all the sub-contractors. I’ve not been to PKFZ. All lies! I cannot pre-empt (but) if I could (foresee), I would have said it.

But on hindsight, do you think you should have done it?
If I knew they were going to say this, from Day One I have to declare! And at that time, if I could get the Transport Ministry approval, I was going to invite the press, we already prepared this (the report) to make it known to the public. Because I would rather have the ministry approve it so we can go for ministry, there’s a public hearing? For a detailed EIA you have to advertise (claps once). If that one can be done (thumps table), it’s already in the public domain. Followed by all this later on. It’s like when I want to explain to people, you come to my office, I will show you everything. That’s why I bring this (pointing to documents and reports) everywhere I go. I have to tell everybody this is th e case. I told my lawyer, I’ve got nothing to hide, you can check. I’ve checked with my former auditors how much the company took from Wijaya.

Even the presentation to Transport Ministry, I wasn’t around. They only limited it to a few consultants, those in the relevant fields. Why I became the lead consultant is because I have got a PhD in transport planning ... EIA consultant since 1992. Before I left this company, I had projects in Brunei and Singapore. And now the clients are asking my partner what happened to the company? Terrible you know! My partner got fed up. It’s better to do work outside Malaysia. We were never involved in the scandal. And PKFZ, that’s why one day I challenged Tee Keat to please expose all my EIA reports. Marine Department – every EIA report since 1992 – take out! You can have a proper screening. But I don’t know, the company may have something to do with Tiong which I don’t think so. Sometimes this ABC company after selling 10 times to this company and that company … Maybe a proxy bought it, I don’t know. You can check.

You and Tiong became youth chiefs of your parties around the same time, right?
We all sat in the BN Youth with (Datuk Seri) Hishammuddin (Hussein) from 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and he became the Barisan Nasional Backbencher Club chairman (BNBBC). You tell me that I can deny that I know him? (chuckles) Cannot.

How is your relationship with Tiong?
Are you distancing yourself?
We meet only in Parliament.

You do not want to be seen with him because your enemies will misinterpret it?
I have nothing to hide. In Parliament, we sit together and drink tea, what’s wrong with that?

What are you going to do now, apart from dealing with your lawyers? Do you think you need to convince the members?
I have full confidence in the delegates so I have to do all kinds of detox. I know they are putting poison in everyday so I have to fix it. I think the truth will prevail. In this case, I’m hoping that the court can go for a full trial or can call all parties and ask them to produce evidence of my involvement.

How do you feel about the label Brutus?
I don’t know whether Tee Keat realises, his relationship with the top leaders and fellow ministers. He needs to gain the confidence of the members. MCA president is not just doing AirAsia or KTM. There are community issues. This is more important. Don't sidetrack the answer answer straight how do you feel about the label Brutus ? Nevermind I answer for you ! Correctly applied !

You had a very good working relationship with Tee Keat.
Until 10-10.Back stabbing him all the time until it was exposed !

Then you were labelled Brutus and you, (Wanita chief Datin Paduka Chew) Mei Fun and (vice-president Datuk Seri Liow) Tiong Lai all became persona non grata to him.
Sad. Serves us right for being Brutus !

Anyway of a reconciliation?
No. If he loves this party, he has to go for a re-election. For that matter, he has to seek the mandate from the central delegates. Now you think he’s running the party? Is he the real president? No way I am scared I will lose if the re-election also affects the Youth Wing . So now I am only calling for a MCA re-election , No Youth or Wanita re-election ..otherwise I lose my pants !

Who is running the MCA?
The deputy ministers, youth chief, wanita chief are not in the presidential council, what do you expect? Are you talking about matters to be tabled in the cabinet the next day or are you just chit-chatting? You can choose. You can get Tom, Dick and Harry to become council members but are you convinced that matters are brought up to the cabinet. I don’t look down on these people but when you serve in the ministry, you know certain things need to be raised so your feedback or information that you receive will warrant you to talk to the higher authorities so it can be resolved at the highest authority and subsequently the agency executes the decision.I am the only guy who has creditability , the rest are all Tom Dick and Harry including Boh Liow !

4 comments:

  1. J4OTK only wants to be fair to OngTIcket but he is being unfair to others, in this case Wee KS.

    Knowing a contractor is not a sin. Pls do not act childishly equating knowing as colluding. If you have balls pls report to MACC and get sued. Do you know that MACC also protect the people who has been accused unfairly. You can be sued for giving false statement.

    j4OTK - it is time you do not hide behind blog. At least the DAP guy got more guts than you.

    Also, it is known that MCA is the one who gave info to DAP. It is is solid proof, OTK will be the one reporting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAH LOH THIS J4OTK IS A REAL SHAM..
    HIS BLOG IS ABOUT ANTI DAP OR ANTI ANWAR TIRADES.

    HE ALSO DEFENDED ON THE JUNTA ON WHY PLANES DON;T FLY (WITHOUT ENGINES) & NOW THE SUBMARINES CAN'T DIVE ACCORDING TO THE NAVY.

    SO THIS IS MALAYSIA - PLANES WHICH CANNOT FLY & SUBMARINES WHICH CANNOT DIVE. WHAT A JOKE.

    LETS SEE J4OTK SPIN ON THIS.

    AH QUAH

    ReplyDelete
  3. This robert Phang only want to tarnish Wee's name by telling lies. His intention is to tarnish. Even Wee sues him, it will take ages and by then some low IQ people will believe Rober Phang and this will affect Wee. This is what they want.

    You know in Malaysia - after that nothing will happen to RP.

    See Ong Ticket RM10M case... tarak cerita liow.
    My only concern is MCA will eventually goto Chua SL which will bring more shame to Chinese in Malaysia. Chua's people are already in top positions.

    Why is Robert Phang keeping mum on the Ministry of Health LAnd SCam???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Also, why is R. Phang getting DAP Gobind Singh to represent him. Is RP DAP people also???

    ReplyDelete
  4. j4OTK,

    Jibby also know tiong what!! at least OTK also know him and took his plane. What!!

    OTK now blame people that people dragged him onto the plan.... someone holding your balls and lead you to the plane???

    Knowing is not a sin. Depends on what you do!!!

    j4otk, to shoe that you are fair and fight for malaysian and not just selective few.....pls check the MOH land scam by CSL and Tee Siew Kiong. Let me know if you need the website.... or to sasve you the reply goto

    mohlandscam.blogspot.com

    how about otk's RM10 investigation......are we allowed to discuss here.????

    Robert Phang should know more?? Heloo RP. wake up and do your barking!!

    ReplyDelete

All slanderous comments will be deleted .Comments that include personal attacks, and antisocial behaviour such as spamming and trolling; will be removed. You are fully responsible for the content you post. Please be responsible and stay on topic.